From the golden Savannah plains of Queen Elizabeth National Park, to the rolling green hills of the Kigezi Highlands, experience the rich wildlife and landscapes of South Western Uganda. Spot the big 5 on a classic safari game drive and explore the island spotted Crater Lake Bunyonyi.
- Warm jacket for highland weather
- Swimming costume (Enjoy the fresh waters of the lake Bunyonyi)
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellant
- Camera and binoculars
- Loose change for buying souvenirs from locals
- Day 1 – Morning pick up from agreed point in Kampala (Uganda) or Kigali (Rwanda) and transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Check in and enjoy the rest of your afternoon/evening at leisure.
- Day 2 – Early morning game drive to view elephants, buffalo, waterbucks and the famous tree-climbing lions, among many other animals. In the afternoon Kazinga Channel Boat Cruise to view the highest Hippo concentrations in Africa. Return to lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 3 – Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. Check in and spend the rest of your evening at leisure.
- Day 4 – Spend the morning at leisure, and set off on afternoon canoe trek to explore the various islands on Lake Bunyonyi and learn about their history and cultural significance, as well as hike up to iconic view points along the Lake peninsula.
Day 5 – Check out after breakfast and transfer to Kampala or Kigali, drop off at agreed point.